Business and Commercial Law
Our attorneys have experience in all aspects of business and corporate law. We represent businesses in a variety of areas, including:
- Formation of corporations, professional associations, limited and general partnerships joint ventures, and limited liability companies
- Preparation of contracts regarding sales of goods, equipment, and/or manufacturing facilities, employment, stockholder relationships, leases and others
- Mergers, acquisitions and sale of corporate stock or assets
- Reorganizations, dissolutions and liquidations
- Purchase and sale of businesses and business assets
- Labor relations
We here at Wetherington Hamilton P.A. have extensive experience in Business and Commercial Law. We have experience in off-shore corporate work and in preparing and negotiation of multinational contracts in petrochemical and related enterprises. We have personal franchise experience in multi-state operations, both as franchiser and franchisee.
We regularly counsel clients on tax aspects of their business actions and on the myriad of federal, state and local regulatory requirements. Our clients include both large corporations and small businesses, ranging from start-up operations to established companies in manufacturing, service, business valuations, indemnity bonding, transportation and others. We pride ourselves on our ability to be very responsive in meeting all of our clients’ business needs.
No more posts to load.
Load More Posts