The firm regularly represents National Institutions, Local Businesses and Individuals in the following areas:
- Bankruptcy Litigation
- Collections and Contract Enforcement Litigation
- Representation before the IRS and various local government boards
- National nursing home claims
- Manufacturing clients
- Represent banks and credit unions in handling leasing law, retial collections, and commercial collections
- Fraudulent transfer claims
Here at Wetherington Hamilton, P.A., our expertise in Commercial Litigation and Collections encompass a wide variety of commercial litigation issues, including collections and contract enforcement litigation. We also have expertise with bankruptcy litigation, having represented both creditor and debtors in court. In addition, our firm has also represented clients before the Internal Revenue Service and various local government boards and agencies in relation to tax disputes, zoning issues and the like. The firm has represented several national nursing home claims and manufacturing clients in their collection matters.
No more posts to load.
Load More Posts