We can assist you with the following:
- Advise in regard to land acquisition, project financing, bidding procedures, permitting, zoning, environmental regulations, and selection and formation of business entities
- Assist with contract and project administration including negotiating and resolving disputes concerning bid mistakes
- If a resolution is not reached we can assist you in mitigating the damages, preserving your lien right and bond claims, and documenting evidence
- Counsel you after construction in closing out the project, obtaining final payment, addressing warranty issues, and property leasing and sales
- Represent you in the negotiation, mediation, and litigation of all types of construction
The attorneys here at Wetherington Hamilton P.A. have many years of experience in Construction Law. We strive to offer our clients extensive knowledge in all areas that construction encompasses by offering our unique perspective as a result from our experience and expertise in this practice area.
We can advise you with regard to the significant effects of contract provision including “pay when paid” and “no damages for delay” clauses, licensing and insurance requirements, liquidated damages, draw schedules, remedies fro breaches of the contract, and warranty rights and claims. During constructions, the attorneys at Wetherington Hamilton can assist you with contract and project administration. Our attorneys can counsel you after construction in closing out the project.
No more posts to load.
Load More Posts