Joan W. Wadler is an associate of Wetherington, Hamilton, P.A. Her practice concentrates on Collections and Commercial Litigation, Real Estate Litigation and Associations Law.
Ms. Wadler was born in Tampa and raised in Dade City, Florida. She has been a member of the Florida Bar since 1991 and enjoys spending time with her family and friends as well as training the family’s rescue dog. She also enjoys volunteering her time at Congregation Schaarai Zedek and has served on the Board of Trustees as a Past President Representative. Outside of the Board of Trustees, Ms. Wadler continues to serve in several significant committee leadership roles for the congregation and makes herself available to officers, clergy, and staff of the congregation as needed.
The Florida Bar
U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
Stetson University College of Law, J.D.
University of Miami, M.B.A.
University of Florida, B.A.
– The Florida Bar, Member
– U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
– Hillsborough County Bar Association, Member
– 5K Pro Bono River Run Committee Member
– Florida Supreme Court Certified Circuit Civil Mediator
– Hillsborough Association of Women Lawyers- The Florida Bar, Member
– Congregation Schaarai Zedek, Past President
– Past President’s Council
– Chair and Member of various committees
HONORS & RECOGNITION:
Honored by the Amy Gail Buchman Preschool with the Hadassah Young Woman of Valor Award, 2006
Phone: (813) 225-1918, ext. 134
Fax: (813) 225-2531