The firm regularly represents National Institutions, Local Businesses and Individuals in the following areas:
- Judgment Enforcement
- Secured Transaction lien enforcement including leasing and factoring
- Real Estate Litigation - including title disputes and contract disputes
- Bankruptcy stay litigation and other litigation
- Collections Litigation
- Fraudulent Transfers
- Title Insurance Litigation
- Commercial Leasing Litigation
- Contract Disputes
Litigation is a major portion of practice here at Wetherington Hamilton, P.A. As a matter of good business practice, the attorneys of the firm seek to resolve all disputes short of litigation. When a resolution cannot be reached, however, our attorneys have the experience, reputation for strong advocacy, and the knowledge necessary to achieve the best possible results for you- our clients.
The firm’s experience and expertise encompass a wide variety of commercial litigation and bankruptcy issues. We also have expertise with bankruptcy litigation, having represented both creditor and debtors in court.
No more posts to load.
Load More Posts