Theodore J. Hamilton is a partner of Tampa law firm Wetherington Hamilton, P.A. His practice concentrates on Probate and Commercial Litigation, Real Estate Litigation, Corporate Law, Estate Planning and Probate, Collections, Secured Transactions, Real Estate Transactions, Civil Trial Practice, and Landlord Tenant Law. Mr. Hamilton has also been a keynote speaker at various events including the National Association of Credit Managers and the Electrical Manufacturers Credit Group Spring Meeting, the Commercial Law League of America National Conference, CAI events, and many others.
The Florida Bar
U.S. District Court, Middle District of Florida
University of Florida, Juris Doctor
Vanderbilt University, B.A.
– The Florida Bar, Member
– American Bar Association, Member
– Hillsborough County Bar Association, Member
– Commercial Law League of America – Southern Regional Vice Chair
– Tampa Interbay Rotary Club
– Tampa Real Estate Investment Counsel
– Commercial Finance Association
– ARO2C Conference 2017: Making Your Credit Application as Ironclad as Possible
– Education Seminar April 2017: Topic Boundaries and Easements – What They Are and How They Are Created
Phone: (813) 225-1918, ext. 114
Fax: (813) 225-2531
No more posts to load.
Load More Posts